It’s normal for amateur landlords to make common mistakes. But our experts at Real Property Management Chicago Edge can help you avoid some of the more costly slipups. Did you know that avoiding needed repairs doesn’t save you money? Addressing repairs quickly and finding cost-effective solutions prevents more expensive troubles from building up in the future. Slow or no response to maintenance requests is the top reason tenants chose to vacate a home. No one wants to live in a home with leaky faucets, faulty lights, or damaged exterior! Chicago rental management landlords lose much more than tenant turnover by scrimping on maintenance. Vacancy days, marketing costs, and time spend extensively preparing the unit can be costly. By partnering with Rental Property Management Chicago Edge, you can save big bucks on future expenses.
Vacancy saps cash flow from your rental properties, so tenant retention should be your number one priority. Your tenants are your customers. Keep them happy, and you’ll be happy too!
So how do you minimize tenant turnover? Try these golden rules:
- Deal with tenants fairly and honestly. Transparent communication is key.
- Respond quickly to legitimate tenant needs. A fast response equals a doubly grateful renter.
- If you take care of your property, your tenants will do the same. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
- Address any and all safety and health issues with your tenants. No one likes surprises.
- Be the landlord you would like to have.
Don’t trust your properties to just anyone. With over 20 years of experience and expertise, Real Property Management Chicago Edge is the experienced choice. Our local and trustworthy experts have incredible knowledge of the Chicago rental management area. With competitive prices, impressive advertising, screening tenant applications, you know your property is in good hands with our property management Chicago company.
Put our team, experience, and ethics to work for you.